Myself

Myself

Sunday, January 5, 2014

New Beginnings


Well it has been almost three years now and I have 1 been stuck at 185-190 now for almost 8 months.  I am not happy that I can't loose these last 30 pounds...so here is my plan:

1) Join a gym - Done today
2) Go to gym at least 5 times a week.  3 days of cardio and 2 of strength - Cardio done today - bike for 30 minutes at maximum heart rate for 25 minutes. Swim for 20 minutes doing laps
3) Walk more at work
4) Get a fill asap
5) Alcohol only once a week
6) Drink 24 ounces of water a day (at least)
7) Bring a healthy lunch to work daily
8) Back on track with my protein
9) Plan and Cook meals at home no more eating out
10) Update my Blog at least once a week

On the upside I love the new improved me.  I love the freedom I have to move around.  It is those little things that I can do that amaze me the most...sitting on the floor and getting up...running upstairs, playing with the grandkids...

 
 
Anyway, I am back and going strong.  Please help support me by asking me daily - how are your work outs going?  What did you make for dinner last night? Are you getting in all your water? 
What did you make for lunch today.  Love you all!  I couldn't be where I am today without all of your support!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment