Myself

Myself

Monday, January 20, 2014

It is never easy

Well here it is middle of January.  I had my fill on Tuesday of last week.  For  you newbies, a fill is when the put saline in the band to make it a little tighter.  This makes me eat less and feel fuller longer.  Anyway, the first few days after the fill was fine, but the last few days it has been bad.  Took some antacid this morning and it seems to be helping.  All I can say is there is NO easy way to lose weight.  What it feels like is pressure, like you are going to throw up constantly.  I hope it is better this afternoon to have lunch with some of my amazing friends!

I have not exercised this week, mostly because I have not been able to eat and drink water, but mostly out of lack of motivation.  I will get back on track this week.  My goal this week will be to go at least four times.  I REALLY hate exercising!  Anyone have ideas on how to make it more fun?  I have tried music, TV, reading, and just thinking...ideas would be greatly appreciated!!!!!

The good news is that I have lost 5 pounds this week...bad news is this is not a good way to do it! 

I am a huge fan of General Hospital...Alexis from the show is having a girls weekend in Las Vegas and you can have dinner with her or breakfast...I think it would be so fun, but lack of funding keeps me from doing it...oh well.

Stick with your goals and see you soon! 

1 comment: